Industry specific Work Health and Safety (WHS) support
Focusing on WHS assists with injury prevention and achievement of legislative compliance. We provide a range of resources to help Clubs achieve these outcomes.
Tools to manage WHS within your business
ClubsWHS is a free WHS management system tailored to the club industry and it is adaptable to suit your individual workplace.
Here’s how ClubWHS can help you:
- Access to generic WHS resources for reference and adaptation
- Downloadable policy, procedures and program timetable
- Online workplace inspection forms and a self-audit to help you address hazards and monitor continuous improvement
- Emails to remind you to complete outstanding tasks
- Central storage for all WHS documents
- Electronic recording of incidents and first aid
CEMLearning is a series of free e-learning courses available to all insured employers and their employees.
Resources, documents and forms to help you comply with WHS legislation and find a suitable return to work (RTW) plan.
For additional WHS services to help you achieve a safe and healthy workplace, please Contact us.